Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In Our Opinion...

Typing out our Christmas lists, I thought about how much I would love to get Toy Story 2 (hint,hint)-I think I was glued more than my niece and nephews when we saw it in the theater. Then I pondered, "was that one of the only sequels that was better than the original?" And then I remembered that I've had this debate before and that reminded me that I don't have that great of a memory anymore... So, after dusting out the cobwebs in my skull, the list of Eric and Jenny's "better/equal sequels" started to come back to me along with some newer ones as well (some of these are considered trilogies, for the technical people out there):
Empire Strikes Back
Gods Must Be Crazy II
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Shrek 2 (not "the Third")
Wayne's World 2 isn't bad for a sequel
Lord of the Rings - Two Towers/Return of the King
Bourne Supremacy/Ultimatum
Ocean's Thirteen
not Pirates of the Caribbean

I know there are more out there. Please leave your opinions and suggestions - we can better our list only if you leave your comments...

2 comments:

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

I haven't seen Toy Story 2, but it looks like a way cute movie! And we just watched Ocean's Thirteen lastnight. I gotta say that it turned out pretty good.

emily and adrian said...

HELLOOOO, High School Music 2! jk
Adrian and I just wnat to know when they are going to stop making so many re-makes of old movies.