Saturday, May 30, 2009

Life's Short at 6 Months

We're not keeping her under the stairs or anything, but we are neglecting the rest of the family that hasn't seen a recent picture of Josephine-jellybean.
First girly dressFavorite brother And sworn enemy But mostly favorite brother
Reason I call her Bluey-Louy
First picture of the 4 of us (finally)
Just before 1st haircut (action shot not provided for safety reasons)
Proud daughter of a dentist-man (congrats sweets!)
She pretty much rocks our world.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! Now you won't have to put a name tag on her at the bday party :)

Anie said...

Cute pictures! I just love those big blue eyes!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Now that I am not in your city, I expect more updates. You already know I think she's beautiful, and I'm very happy to see her in girly dresses and bows. I always knew you had it in you. (Even if you fight it on a daily basis)

Sam Ransom said...

She's adorable! Good update post! I can't believe you've already cut her hair! Just her bangs right?

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

She just might be my favorite......! Can't wait for new hair style pictures.

Miranda said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you put up some pictures of her. Precious, just like her mother :). Love you Jenny!!

Brandi Hastings said...

She is just SO cute. I would love to have that hair color! Congrat's on graduating Eric!

Baby Ruth said...

HI!
Okay, did you actually move because I feel like I haven't seen you since I saw the Harmons... I know we're not half as cool, well,
don't be a stranger!
cute pics by the way.

Candi said...

Oh my goodness...what a doll! Keep the pictures coming!