Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I get this nagging feeling right in the middle of my keyboard every time someone tells me that they've started a blog. Do I need to blog? I've got a perfectly good email address and cell phone that people have been communicating on for tens of years...there's always the United States Postal Service and, though slower, it is so gratifying to send and receive a piece of mail. There's nothing like feeling the sender spent more than mere seconds and just a few keystrokes to address, stamp, and walk to the mail box (not forgetting the flip of the flag if you've got one) just to make my day...a few days later. So, as a tribute to good ole mail, every once in a while I'll print out this blog and send it to you. Whoever you are...

3 comments:

JWolfgramm said...

HEY!! wow.. it's been a long time! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch better. Your little boy is adorable! I hope you guys are doing great... I miss you!

Angela Hoskisson said...

LOL..print it out and mail it!! pft!

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of this kid! Hope all's well with his parents too. Love ya, Jo