Tuesday, September 25, 2007

This morning after our little bi-polar bear's mania came to an abrupt end, I found myself saying what I seem to be saying a lot these days - "Davis, don't rub your eye with a _____." The fill-in-the-blank has included (but not limited to): ketchup bottle, block, cell phone, dirty diaper (I don't know how he got that one...), bowl of rice cereal, flip-flop, cup, curling iron (not plugged in, of course), and pair of my glasses. Then I thought of all the objects I've used to scratch an itch. A pine cone is my personal favorite. So, I figure Davis is almost mature enough to know what to rub his sleepy, delicate baby eyes with. But I draw the line at pine cone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, this is a terrific blog. The pictures are wonderful and the words are great. xxxooo, your cousin E. in Washington, DC.

Unknown said...

wow, how did you get a slide show on there...that's awesome! and...what does little Davis want/not want for his birthday? (besides a pinecone?)Love to all!

Angela Hoskisson said...

Jennnnaaaayyy!! HI! so good to hear your random funny words again! and the pics! you guys are sooo cute. :) We should reconnect..

CL/Dad said...

Mom thinks she says "Don't" and "NO" alot!? Hah, just wait. I predict this messy eater will become quite an expert at "no, no, no, no" all day long. Fact is though, nothing could change the way that would change my feelings about all you guys. We love this blog. Well done!!

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

This is the cutest family I have ever seen! And I've been shopping today.....!
Watch out for those pinecones.