Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Met, but colder

I was on my cell phone when I went through the Sonic drive-through the other day. When I was paying for my smoothie fix, the drive-through technician had this weird look on her face as she handed me my change. She ended up keeping a few dollars and the "weird" look might have been guilt. She does work at Sonic and a girl's gotta pay the rent. I think she thought I wouldn't notice since I was on my phone. But joke's on her - I wasn't really engrossed in my conversation (don't worry it wasn't with you), I'm just horrible with simple addition/subtraction. Just ask Eric every time we play Scrabble and he has to re-count my scoring.

So, the "weird" look could have been confusion. Like the look on my face just now as Davis was pushing me around the house at ball-point (not the type of pen, he was using it like a weapon). I would really love to know what he wants, but I'm going stop wishing that he could talk. I'm sure he will be heard.


You may be wondering when van Gogh used bits of fruit in his art. Well, he didn't. That is the fabulous I Can't Believe It's Snowing Again by D.E. Livingston. A lot of "gay abandon" going on in his works. And then he can eat it 'cause it's colored tapioca pudding. Functional art.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you mean "van Guck"? I think the fruit is a nice addition...his meal preparation technique leaves something to be desired. Look at the speed with which he mixes it! Another Inspector Gadget trick.

Heistermanfamily said...

Jenny, he is so dang cute! Every time i see his picture i just can't believe how big he is getting... We all miss you guys so much! Love ya tons!!!!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Okay, totally LOVE the first picture. The second one kinda makes my tummy turn.

Unknown said...

I think he just wanted to take you hostage...and you won't let him have swords...