Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Week To Me!

I tried to kick off my birthday week yesterday with a churro from Costco, but all the other kids got to them first. So, I decided that I would try my luck with starting birthday week today. It was a good decision since I woke up to pancakes and got a kiss on the lips, with a little tongue (literally little), from Davis. That's right, I said birthday week. That's what Eric and I have done since we were married. But we've never set guidelines for this week of total self-loving, "celebrate me, I was born" tradition.

Rule #1 The birthday weeker is always right.
If there is ever a dispute, birthday weeker simply states, "But it's my birthday week." KO - round 1! You gotta keep that one in your pocket at all times...

3 comments:

StephanieB said...

I will have to remember birthday week, that is an awesome idea. And I will buy you a birthday churro, I promise!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday, Jenny! I hope you have a great WEEK (and year ...)!

emily and adrian said...

You should just go for it and make it a birth month! Happy Birthmonth! Go kick those kids out of the way and get your churro!ANd thank you for making me feel so good about life here in the Frost lane. Lately we have been so far from rock stars!!! SO very far.