Wednesday, January 16, 2008

In Australia, I Would Have a Warm Birthday

Lunch with Nicole Harmon was delicious, appointment with Parents as Teachers was insightful, Davis' nap was long, and my date was fabulous (thanks Bro Fullmer for babysitting)- complete with snow and lots of "Happy Birthday"s. Just what the birthday doctor ordered. Today should actually be the last day of the birthday week but I forgot to start earlier. I still have 3 more days.


(Last) Rule #4 Pass on the birthday week love.
This is where you get to perfect your strategy for those who have made your week special and dish it right back when it's their turn. Thank you Eric, my sweet hunk of a husband, for being an anchor to this weeks fun and come April you're gonna get it. And I'm gonna give it to ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I wish I could remember what movie that was from right now! wedding singer?
anyway, now that I don't have to wait for a special occasion anymore, plan to hear from me more often :)

MJ/Mom/GrammaJ said...

Birthday week! How wonderful. I hope I get birthday week. The picture of your 2 year old birthday is very Davis looking. Both of you are darling.

Roberto said...

On your second birthday you got a Mullet....how sweet. Your mom gave it to you, thats right your precious mommy. Still want her to move closer to you?